Back to Industries
Changing energy markets
Energy markets are diversifying at a rapid pace. In an environment where customers are also producers of energy, utilities have to fully embrace customer centricity. However, they also need to rethink their data utilization. With the right partners, aggregated data can be used to develop smart energy solutions that have an impact on both a household and a grid level.
Energy market trends for the next few years
How can Data & AI help you master innovation in the energy business?
Deep dives into the energy sector
Cleaner energy production requires automated and AI-augmented energy management
Why customer-centricity is key to succeeding in the energy business
Smarter energy grid maintenance and development for a more resilient future
5 Energy Trends to Watch Out for in 2021
Enabling the future of demand response at scale
Get in touch
Join our growing number of satisfied clients—leave your contact information using this form, and our team of experts will reach out to you soon!
Get in touch
- Helmut SchererManaging Director, Germany+49 176 1101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan HerrmannDirector Corporate Innovation+49 151 6410 email@example.com
- Emile StoverinckDirector Stuttgart+49 151 2124 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauri AnttilaHead of Technology+358 400 315 email@example.com
- Minna JylhäClient Lead, Stockholm+46 70 303 69 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annika HamannLead UX & Service Designer+49 176 1101 email@example.com