Building the world’s best public sector organizations and services – together
In modern democracies, government organizations represent stability, permanence and security – but they must also keep up with the times. As the world changes at a rapid pace, the public sector has to adapt as well. Today, this means things like people-centricity, digital services, dialogue with citizens, and open sharing of information across agency boundaries.
The state of the public sector today
Societies all over the world are facing several kinds of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity, ranging from the impact of the climate crisis and a global pandemic to themes like demographic change, social inequality, and decentralization.
Digital transformation is also changing the world. People are enjoying more freedom of choice than ever before. As consumers, their behavior is changing, and as citizens, they expect quality services from government organizations as well. At the same time, the competition for top talent is also intensifying in the public sector, and cost pressures are growing.
How can the public sector fulfill its role in a complicated environment like this? We’re here to help you find that out.
How we can help the public sector
We believe that the public sector should have an active role in shaping society and caring for its people. Our mission is to help the public sector develop and lead change, from the individual level to entire communities and public organizations.
We help the public sector solve challenges such as
- Designing services in a people-centric way to meet the needs of citizens
- Making an impact with high-quality customer and employee experiences
- Collecting data and utilizing it to simulate decisions and predict outcomes
- Supporting people in responding to a rapidly changing work environment
- Developing ICT systems to solve users’ problems and support their needs.
- Improving cost efficiency by improving ICT procurement and accelerating development work.
- Enabling networked cooperation between different actors and industries, guided by a common goal and a roadmap.
Our consultancy services for the public sector covers
Leading change by developing the culture
Developing your organization with data competence
Designing citizen services in a people-oriented way
Harnessing your information systems to serve the people
Ensuring your readiness with agile software development
Using the potential of cross-functional teams
Investing in scalable skills in an agile manner
Strengthening organizational effectiveness with ecosystems
Preparing for the future
Public sector case studies
Get in touch
Join our growing number of satisfied clients—leave your contact information using this form, and our team of experts will reach out to you soon!
Get in touch
- Katja MetsolaVP, Public sector and Health+358 40 745 email@example.com